Clarins/Virgin Money Promotion
Terms and conditions
- Virgin Money and Clarins are offering Virgin Money Credit Card holders a FREE Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (full size) when they spend R500 or more at selected Stuttafords Stores between
1st - 30th April 2008
- Selected Stuttafords stores are the following: Gauteng: Hyde Park, Sandton, Cresta, Eastgate, Rosebank. Cape Town: Claremont, Somerset Mall, Canal Walk, Tygervalley. KZN: Musgrave, Westville. Pretoria: Menlyn
- Virgin Money/Clarins retains the right to change the terms of this particular promotion
- To be eligible for a FREE Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream the customer must purchase Clarins products to the value of R500 or more on their Virgin Money Credit
- The FREE Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream promotion is valid from the 1st – 30th April 2008
- Clarins will train each of the Beauty Advisors for the event. An Area Manager, trainer or the Market Development Specialist will go into each participating store and host a mini training session for the cosmetic consultants.
- The “FREE Hand and Nail Treatment cream” promotion is valid whilst stocks last – when the stock is finished the offer will end.