Image Description
Buildings Insurance like it should be.

If you own a property, you need to make sure its insured. After all, apart from your dazzling smile, your home is probably your most valuable asset.

So if you don’t already have Buildings Insurance through Virgin Money, here’s why you should!

What is Buildings Insurance anyway?

Buildings Insurance is not concerned with what’s inside – it’s all about the actual structure itself. Quite simply, if you were to pick your home up, turn it upside down and give it a good shake, everything that falls out would be covered by your Home Contents Insurance, but that leaves your most valuable asset out – the building itself. This is what’s covered by Buildings Insurance.

The best kind of cover.

When you insure your buildings through Virgin Money, they will be covered in the event of damage to the physical structure and outbuildings and you can even opt to insure the geysers separately.

You’ll be covered against loss or damage caused by:

  1. Fire, lightning, explosion, and/or earthquake
  2. Burst water pipes
  3. Storms and floods
  4. Malicious or intentional damage
  5. Break-in or theft

Swap or sync and save!

If you are currently financing your property through a bond provider, you don’t need to insure your home through them too – you’re free to swap to Virgin Money – Insurance like it should be at any time! Another great reason to insure your buildings through Virgin Money is our fixed premiums for the first 24 months if you remain claim-free.

Whether you’re looking for Home Contents or Buildings Insurance or both – click here or call us on 0860 11 64 72 for an obligation-free quote.

Terms and conditions apply. Virgin Money South Africa (Pty) Ltd. An authorised financial services provider FSP 31730. Policies underwritten, provided and administered by Dial Direct Insurance Ltd. An authorised financial services provider FSP 15259.