Your enhanced Virgin Money Online Banking experience (drum roll)...
Your Online Banking experience just became a lot easier. We have launched the enhanced Virgin Money Online Banking platform and added new features to make your Online Banking experience slicker and more convenient.
Your Online Banking profile was moved across to the new platform automatically – there's no need for you to re-register.
So what’s new you ask?
- You can now add as many beneficiaries as you like – yes, even your mother-in-law. Just click on “Payments – someone new” to register a new beneficiary.
- You’ll get the option to choose to send a payment notification to the recipient after your beneficiary has been paid.
- You now have access to “Listed Beneficiaries” – these are big companies listed in the Absa listed beneficiary box, with all their details already registered and listed for your convenience.
- Tax Certificates can be viewed, printed and emailed.
- Archived Statements for the last 2 years can be viewed, printed and emailed.
- View Pending transactions to keep track of your funds.
- SureCheck™ (Random Verification Number or RVN) – this is a security message sent to your phone, allowing you to accept or reject a transaction. There’s no charge for this notification. It’s very important to always read the message properly before accepting or rejecting it.
- A Security SurePhrase™ function was added to the Password screen.
Security is also a high priority, and we have added the following features:
Remember, we will NEVER ask you for your PIN or password. Ever.
As part of the migration plan, we have sent emails to our customers to make sure we have the correct mobile numbers on record. This is important, because the RVNs will be sent to the mobile number on record – and our customers need these to transact successfully.
If you want to confirm or change your mobile number, please call 0861 82 2273 as soon as possible.
Logon to www.virginmoneycard.co.za today to test-drive your new VirginMoney Online Banking functionalities.
Thank you for your patience while we worked on bringing these new functionalities to you.
The Virgin Money Card team
Virgin Money South Africa (Pty) Ltd supported by Absa Bank Limited, Reg no 1986/004794/06
An Authorised Financial Services Provider Registered Credit Provider (NCRCP7)